TERRORISTS FOR LIBERALS

Thanking The LEFT For Their Support

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I HEREBY DECLARE A FATWA ON CHRIS WALLACE!

OH Allah most merciful and great...

It is I, Sheik Yur-Hasbidjh, here to prove to the Infidel that he cannot destroy me! The Infidel intelligence agencies and Infidel Soldiers, were desperately and vainly attempting to hunt me down, but by the grace of Allah, they were hunting in the wrong place...


Oh, may the wrath of Allah be laid upon the Crusader Chris Wallace! Due to this Infidel's cruel Zionest attacks upon my friend and brother Bill, I had to put aside my Jihad momentarily, to cheer him up. I did everything within my power for Bill, like...

...drinking the Famous GIANT Pina Colada at Al-fuq'duhb's Bar and Shish Taouk, as well as ...



...taking him to a George Carlin show. So Infidel Chris Wallace, for my pain and Bill's anguish, I have declared this Fatwa against you! May you, Allah willing, fall from your high place at Fox News like a 5 year old jockey falls from the camel at a Saudi camel race!


Oh Crusader Chris Wallace, you are truely the GREAT SATAN!

3 Comments:

At 27 September, 2006 14:44, Blogger Haid D'Salaami said...

To Chris Wallace, I say Ureed an ada zoobi fi teez umek.

 
At 27 September, 2006 19:00, Blogger white trash republican said...

Hey Sheik Whadeveryouseis,
I thought hangin' out in tiddy bars with Bubba was forbidden by the Koran.

Just try and pull any crap on our boy Wallace and you'll have to face the wrath of Greta!

 
At 27 September, 2006 20:39, Blogger Haluf D'Goats said...

This Chris Wallace needs to learn his place. Death and anguish to him for disrespecting our good friend Bill "I love Usama" Clinton.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home