TERRORISTS FOR LIBERALS

Thanking The LEFT For Their Support

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Our Ally the "Peace" Mom Sheehan


Our good friend, and devoted supporter, Cindy Sheehan has been slandered in a new book by undisciplined infidel women. American Mourning is a pathetic slander against those that support our peaceful religion.

Cindy "al Chavez" Sheehan has demonstrated her devotion to us on far too many occasions for us to turn our backs on her. We can beat her later for her poor choice of clothing, and outgoing nature. While I find her goatlike features very attractive, I restrain myself with repeated lashings with my own glass chip embedded whip. Ahhhh, the joy of self mutilation! I would love to introduce Cindy to the joy of this splendid practice with my whip, while sharing the moment with my new favorite goat Kashure. Kashure is the mirror image of Cindy. Allah (pbuh) has blessed me with a fine goat to copulate live with.

I find joy in reading Cindy's anti-infidel writings, and look forward to the day when I can beat her with the devotion that she deserves. She is a true ally!

5 Comments:

At 25 October, 2006 12:51, Blogger F Bombs said...

lamest.satire.ever.

congrats though, you're the first blogger i've seen attempting to ridicule the Iraq Veteran for Peace, Veterans for Peace, and the Human Rights Watch. Good Work!

your prize is in the mail.

 
At 26 October, 2006 04:20, Blogger Haluf D'Goats said...

So, you admire the efforts of her and her anti-American friends as well? Welcome then! Any enemy of America is a friend to us!

 
At 30 October, 2006 14:11, Blogger Jenn of the Jungle said...

Funny, I kept thinking what animal sh/he/it resembles, and I thought, lizard... But goat, yup, I see it clearly.

Tell Allah I said Hi.

-Satan

 
At 07 November, 2006 13:03, Blogger Voice of America said...

Great site!! Doesn't get much better than this!

 
At 10 November, 2006 10:56, Blogger Bloodstomper Barbie said...

voice of america done wroted:

"Great site!! Doesn't get much better than this!"

I must happily disconcurrr! The Left is not anymore the parties you should thank! Al'-S'na'khbar! Now you can thank the Republicans! I have read on many right-wing blogs that it wasn't the Democrats who one the erections, but the fact that many Republicans stayed home and refrained from voting in order to punish the Republican "leadership" in the Filthiest House In America, thus allowing the Left to infest the Filthiest House In America with their Saddam-Supporting Support for Al-Qa'd'! Ha ha! Ha ha ha! Death to Stem Cell Research! Death to Reason! Death to Science! Death to Hollywood! Death to Evangelical Morals! Long Life to Hannity! Long Life to Rush Limbaff! Long Life to Ass-Falling-Off Republicans! Allah be praised! Ha ha ha ha!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home